FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterFM/CFS/ME RESOURCESLog in

Increase Your Self-Esteem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty Roberts
Admin
Admin
Misty Roberts

Increase Your Self-Esteem Empty
PostSubject: Increase Your Self-Esteem   Increase Your Self-Esteem Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Memories of when you were able to function normally serve no useful purpose and only diminish your self-esteem. Choose new activities that are completely different from what you have done in the past, that are not related to your career or social status, and that you can comfortably do with your FM and/or CFS/ME.

Take control of something....anything. The symptoms of FM and CFS/ME and their fallout can cause you to feel out of control in many spheres of life. A sense of control is essential to boosting self-esteem, but is obtained only after multiple successful experiences. The good news is that control doesn't need to occur in every aspect of life. Control in one area (e.g. church choir, being an involved parent, keeping a beautiful flower garden) is sufficient to boost self-esteem.
Back to top Go down
http://fmcfsme.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum ::       FM & CFS/ME Information :: COPING TIPS & TRICKS-
Jump to: