FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterFM/CFS/ME RESOURCESLog in

Keep Hope Alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty Roberts
Admin
Admin
Misty Roberts

Keep Hope Alive Empty
PostSubject: Keep Hope Alive   Keep Hope Alive Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Keep Hope Alive

There is so much room for hope. It has only been since the 1990's that our condition has acquired any legitimacy from the medical community. We are in a far better position than the generations before us who suffered without ever receiving validation. We know much more about the important roles of exercise, medication, stretching, pacing and meditation to bring relief and a sense of control. Furthermore, as medical research increases, it is only a matter of time before better therapies (and perhaps even a cure!) are introduced.

One way to help speed up research into a cure is to take the FM/CFS/ME Survey. Information is now being collected from FM and CFS/ME patients worldwide. This survey will end when FM and CFS/ME are no longer a threat to society. We have posted the current results to keep you up to date on our effort. Be sure to check our Survey Results section.

All information is kept strictly confidential. E-mail addresses, names and other personal information are kept safe from outside sources and are never used, sold, or given away to other parties.
Back to top Go down
http://fmcfsme.com

Keep Hope Alive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum ::       FM & CFS/ME Information :: COPING TIPS & TRICKS-
Jump to: