FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterFM/CFS/ME RESOURCESLog in

Cleaning The House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty Roberts
Admin
Admin
Misty Roberts

Cleaning The House Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning The House   Cleaning The House Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm

Cleaning The House

Cleaning the house is a huge task no matter how you look at it. But if you break it up into smaller projects it's easier to get through. Instead of cleaning the whole house in one day, break it up into one room a day. Find a day when your pain levels are tolerable and start with light cleaning like dusting.

One cleaning item I can't live without is Swiffer dusters. They really do "trap dust and dirt like a magnet". One swish of my magic Swiffer wand and dust is gone! They even have Swiffer on a long handle to alleviate bending and stretching. Swiffer sweepers work wonders on floors too. They're lightweight and run on batteries. It makes vacuuming the house SO much easier!

If you have children, enlist their help with heavier cleaning like running the vacuum. Even smaller children can help by bending and picking up things from lower surfaces or items on the floor. Let's face it, they can do it much easier than we can. Never be afraid to delegate jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://fmcfsme.com

Cleaning The House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum ::       FM & CFS/ME Information :: COPING TIPS & TRICKS-
Jump to: