FM/CFS/ME RESOURCES Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterFM/CFS/ME RESOURCESLog in

Doctor Visits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misty Roberts
Admin
Admin
Misty Roberts

Doctor Visits Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Visits   Doctor Visits Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:30 pm

Doctor Visits

Make some notes before you go to the doctor. Have a basic history of your health, (previous conditions, duration, medications, etc.) Present your information with the time of onset and symptoms. Since it changes all the time, make a short list of the ones that come and go, and note anything you suspect may trigger them.

Finally, list your major concerns (chest pain, fatigue, headaches, etc.) because these are the symptoms that are disabling you. At the bottom, give your date of birth, medicines taken and any other pertinent information.

Take a pad and pen with you on your visit and be sure to take notes. If it's possible to take a friend or family member along, do so. Having an extra pair of eyes and ears can be helpful, especially when the "Fog" sets in. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fmcfsme.com

Doctor Visits
Page 1 of 1